Sunday 4 August 2013

Alice Webb in Boobieland

Alice Webb is very praiseworthy as this letter demonstrates. R.M. excitedly writes "Holy fucking shit! Alice Webb has to be the greatest XL Girl of all time. Don't get me wrong; I love 99.99 percent of all the girls in all of the SCORE Group, but in general I like them a bit bigger. From the slim and impossibly stacked Merilyn Sakova to the hottest newbie Karina Hart to the amazing Samantha...yummy. But this fuckin' chick Alice is my dream girl. She is absolutely beautiful. Look at that face! And those bedroom eyes--she's looking right at me. I can almost hear her say, 'Come give me that fucking cock.' Those gigantic tits are what photographers should all strive to find. And she has some of the most touchable legs ever. Her hot, spread, hairy pussy and her spread ass all show the glory of Alice. Thanks and keep it up!"  See pictures and movies with Alice Webb

Busty Alice Webb in Black Stockings

No comments:

Post a Comment